The Farewell
Josh left today. He decided that he wanted to do something else, and so he informed his supervisor, who told him just to finish out the week and then he could go. So last night the four of us went out to celebrate. It was a good night- Josh seems to have made a lot of friends here, at least, so there were lots of goodbyes, lots of people buying him drinks. We went to a friend of his apartment after the pub closed to hang out for a bit, and talked for a while when we got back to the apartment, so it was a pretty satisfactory farewell. I'm going to miss him, really. He was a good roommate. I liked talking to him, and he was just a good person to have around. He's going back to Red Deer, but what he's going to do I'm not sure- I don't know if he knows either. But I'll have his e-mail, so we'll try to keep in touch.
Other than that, my 9 day stretch of working is 2/3rds done, and I am le tired. So with a short post, I bid you all
Stay Frosty
Trevor
Other than that, my 9 day stretch of working is 2/3rds done, and I am le tired. So with a short post, I bid you all
Stay Frosty
Trevor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home