Monday, April 17, 2006

And so it begins

Image hosting by Photobucket
So this is the blog for me, during my time working at this place (see above) in the deli. That's right, I'm travelling 4 provinces west just to make more sandwiches.

Although it is a bit early, I am starting this blog now. I will try very hard to keep this updated, aiming for twice a week or so. Through this, I will regale my countless fans with the tales of my adventures in Lake Louise and surrounding area, and provide details (that I'm willing to detail, of course) of the various hijinks, hullabaloos and happenings of my time out west. Since I'll won't really have access to a computer very much out there (not taking a laptop, just going to use the employee internet room) this will be the primary mode of communication for me.

Give me strength for the first few weeks of computer withdrawl. It won't be pretty.


Currently at home, having just received official word this past afternoon. I'll be leaving in just under a week. Of course, first I have to get a hundred and one things done, not the least of which is the minor point of getting a plane ticket to Calgary, and of course this is all between stuff like my Grandma's memorial, the Laurier year-end party, and my last exam. I have a feeling that getting ready to go out there will be more stressful than being there and actually working.

But regardless, T-minus 6 days.

Searching for a sign-off gimmick;
Trevor


PS ALMOST FORGOT
Current Mood: Image hosting by Photobucket Excited
Current Music: Tragically Hip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home